What kind of players is BetOnline suited to?
Casual players? – With minimum web wallet deposits starting from as low as $10, recreational players will be happy here. There’s also the option to play games for free in demo mode, so you can enjoy games for fun with no risk to your wallet.
Table game fans? – Multiple variants of blackjack and poker will keep the table enthusiasts happy, while roulette fans may be disappointed with the small choice of two titles.
High rollers? – BetOnline is a high roller haven, accepting some of the biggest maximum deposits you’ll find from any online casino. There’s also a Monthly High Roller Bonus available if you wager over US$75,000 per month.
BetOnline bonuses, promotions and loyalty programs
BetOnline offers some pretty sweet bonus offers, but they’re not obviously advertised so it can be difficult to know what’s available. Here are the bonus promos available at the casino:
100% Slots Match Bonus – get a 100% matched deposit bonus on every real money deposit of $100 or more by entering promo code SLOTS100 every time you deposit.
$25 Live Dealer Bonus – get $25 for free when playing at the live dealer casino for the first time.
25% Casino Re-Load Bonus – get a 25% boost to your casino account every time you make a deposit of $25 or more by entering promo code CASINO25.
If you’re ever unsure what bonus offers are available at BetOnline, hit up the customer service team using the live chat function.
Site layout and interface
If you’re looking for a beautifully designed site, you’ve come to the wrong place. But what BetOnline lacks in the visual department, it makes up for with usability. The casino is very simple to navigate through; all you need to do is click on the game category and then select the game you want to play. All casino games are available for instant-play directly over your Web browser, with no downloads required.
Mobile app/optimised site
Like the desktop site, BetOnline’s mobile site could certainly do with some work. While it definitely doesn’t offer much to the eye, it’s easy to use and is quick to load, so it still does the job. You’ll need to have an account (or register for a new one) in order to access the mobile casino, with only a selection of games on offer.
All games at BetOnline come from esteemed software developer BetSoft, a renowned game studio that’s most well-known for its impressive range of 3D slots. While we adore BetSoft games, it would be nice to see some other options for variety sake, but as BetSoft titles are of the highest quality you’ll still find plenty here to keep you entertained. These are some of BetOnline’s most popular game titles:
Slots – Fruit Zen, Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, It Came from Venus, House of Fun, Gold Diggers, Gladiator, Barbary Coast, Mad Scientist, The Glam Life, Mr Vegas, 2 Million BC, Heist, Rockstar, Paco & the Popping Peppers, Gypsy Rose, The Bees, Reel Outlaws, Monkey Money.
Video Poker – Jacks or Better, Five Draw Poker, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, Aces & Faces Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Bonus Deluxe Poker, Double Jackpot Poker, All American Video Poker
Blackjack – Single Hand Blackjack, Single Deck Blackjack, European Blackjack, Super 7 Blackjack, 21 Burn, Spanish Blackjack, Double Exposure Blackjack, Pirate 21,
Table poker – Caribbean Poker, Oasis Poker, Three Card Poker, Let It Ride Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Casino War, Red Dog.
Other table games – American Roulette, European Roulette, Craps, Baccarat.
There’s also a live dealer casino available, with games hosted by beautiful women. The live dealer suite is accessible for registered players only, with real money bets required to play.
Deposit and withdrawal options
Real money wagering at BetOnline is available using US dollars only. This does not mean you can’t deposit in other currencies it just means your balance will show in USD. Not all deposit options, including Neteller and Diner Club will work for Americans. Deposits are available using the following US payment methods, with minimum and maximum deposits applying:
- Bitcoin – min $20 / max $2,000
- VISA – min $25 / max $3,500
- MasterCard – min $25 / max $1,500
- American Express – min $25 / max $2,500
- JCB/Diners/Discover – min $25 / max $1,000
- Skrill – min $10 / no maximum
- Neteller – min $10 / max $50,000
- Bank Wire – min $1,000 / no maximum
- Western Union/Moneygram- min $50 / max $2,500
- Money Orders – min $3,000 / max $9,000
- Cashier’s Check – min $1,500 / max $24,900
- Book to Book Transfer – min $500 / no maximum
Withdrawals are only available via a select few of those payment methods, with much stricter restrictions on how much money you can cash in at once:
- Bitcoin – min $100 / max $2,000
- Western Union – min $100 / max $950
- Wire Transfer – min $2,500 / max $24,900
- Moneygram – min $100 / max $850
- Cashier’s Check – min $500 / max $2,500
Restricted territories: Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Ukraine
Licensing, regulation and reputation
BetOnline operates out of Panama City in Central America, an area that’s known as a hot spot for offshore banking. The casino is licensed by the Government of Panama and has a good reputation in the American market for providing legitimate online betting options with fast and secure payouts. All pages that require you to enter personal or financial information are protected by 256 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption security, the highest level of online security available.
Helpful customer service is available via email contact form or by calling 1-888-426-3661. There’s also a live chat option available, which you won’t have access to until you sign up for an account.
What we don’t like about BetOnline
BetOnline has a shining reputation in the American bookie and casino market, but that doesn’t mean it’s without it’s downsides. Here are some of the things we don’t like about BetOnline Casino:
- The slot variety is limited to a selection of BetSoft titles, with no large progressive jackpot games.
- There’s no FAQ section for quick access to common queries.
- Available USD deposit options are not clearly stated until you go to make a payment.
- Licensing and software verification is not made clear on the homepage and there’s no mention of games being certified.
- The sites design and layout is pretty unimpressive.
What we like about BetOnline
If you’re an American looking for a safe place to play online casino games using USD, don’t be deterred by the drawbacks. There are some great advantages to playing at BetOnline:
- High rollers are well taken care of here, with huge maximum deposits allowed.
- It’s available in both English and Spanish.
- When you click on a game title you’re provided with a complete overview and rules of the game, which is helpful when you’re looking for something new.
- Sports betting is available, so you can also use your casino account to place wagers on baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, horse racing and much more.