What kind of players is Jackpot City suited to?
Jackpot City is powered exclusively by Microgaming, making it a great choice for players who want access to the comprehensive range of games available from this leading game studio. However, those who like to have games available from multiple providers or have been disappointed by Microgaming’s somewhat lackluster recent slot releases may be better off at a multi-provider site like Rizk.com.
Jackpot City caters to many regions and currencies and provides games suited to recreational players and high rollers. Players who are chasing promotions and bonus offers will be happy here, with new offers available daily. The loyalty program offers a chance for high stake players to gain VIP status for extra rewards so this is a good place to make your regular go-to casino if you are playing for the big bucks.
Jackpot City bonuses, promotions and loyalty programs
$1600 Welcome Bonus – JPC entices new players to sign up for an account with a huge $1600 in welcome bonuses up for grabs. Bonuses are spread out over your first four real money deposits with the venue, awarding a 100% match up to $400 per deposit. The welcome bonus is subject to a 50X wagering requirement before it can be cashed out, which is up there with some of the higher play-through requirements we have seen.
Promotions Calendar – The promotions calendar offers up a different bonus every day of the week, you just need to have a look at it to see what’s up for grabs. The daily bonuses are typically in the form of a Guaranteed Match Offer, and can provide a good boost to your account when making a deposit.
One-off Promos – JPC is constantly adding new promotional offers that run for a limited time only. These bonus offers are only available for registered players, so you will need to sign into your account and head to the promo section, or sign up to receive bonus offers via email to stay in the loop.
JPC Loyalty Club – Entry to the Loyalty Club is automatic once you sign up for an account at JPC, where you will start earning reward points for every real money bet you place. Players start in the Blue Rewards tier and move their way up through Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond, getting access to bigger rewards the higher you climb up the loyalty tiers. It is important to be aware that different games accumulate points differently, with video slots earning one point for every $5.00 wagered, blackjack earning one point for every $10.00 wagered and so on.
Instant-play browser interface at Jackpot City
Jackpot City uses an instant-play platform, which means you can play directly over your Web browser (compatible with Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Firefox and others) without having to download any software. The casino home is well set out, with the current promotional offers listed in banners at the top of the screen and games presented below. An icon bar to the left hand side of the game lobby makes it easy to scroll through your options and it’s relatively easy to find any information you are looking for.
For those who don’t enjoy instant-play, the JPC Premium Casino software is available to download for free. Both formats will give you access to the same games.
Jackpot City also offers a mobile optimised casino, with games available download-free for any data-enabled mobile device with Internet connectivity. The newer games at JPC are best supported on the iPad 3, iPhone 5, Android 4.1 or higher.
Games available at JackpotCity.com
Jackpot City is powered exclusively by Microgaming, which mean you will only find games from this software developer, as well as a handful of live dealer titles from leading live software studio, Evolution Gaming. Microgaming is behind some of the most popular slot games on the Internet, as well as providing a comprehensive and varied selection of table games, video poker and scratch cards.
Here are some of the popular game titles available at JPC:
- Slots – Game of Thrones, Mega Moolah, 5 Reel Drive, Ariana, Bridesmaids, Avalon, Treasure Nile, Major Millions, Fruit VS Candy, Thunderstruck II, Basketball Star, Break Away, Lucky Koi, Jurassic Park, Big Kahuna, Bikini Party.
- Video Poker – Jacks or Better, Aces & Faces, Aces & Eights, Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild Bonus, All Aces Poker, All American Poker, Bonus Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Hold’em High Gold Series, Louisiana Double.
- Table Games – American Roulette, European Roulette, French Roulette, Multi-Wheel Roulette, Spingo, Wheel of Riches, Atlantic City Blackjack, Classic Blackjack, European Blackjack, Big Five Blackjack Gold, Vegas Strip Blackjack, Super Fun 21, Baccarat, Craps, Three Card Poker.
- Other Games – Big Break, Game Set & Scratch, Halloweenies Scratch Card, Hairy Fairies, Keno, Monkey Keno, Ballistic Bingo, Electro Bingo, Samba Bingo, Mayan Bingo, Cashapillar, Granny Prix, Dawn of the Bread.
- Live Dealer – Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Live Baccarat, Live Caribbean Stud, Live Private Blackjack, Live Casino Hold’em, Live Three Card Poker, Live Speed Baccarat, Live Immersive Roulette, Live VIP Roulette, Live Double Ball Roulette, Live Casino Hold’em.
Licensing and regulation for Jackpot City online casino
Jackpot City is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, one of the leading offshore jurisdictions for online gambling, with additional licensing from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission in Canada. Games and software are independently audited by eCOGRA, the leading third-party authority in online casino testing.
Restricted territories: Belgium, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Israel, Italy, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.
Deposit and withdrawal options at JPC
Deposits can be made at JPC in these local currencies: $,(CA, AU, NZ), €, CHF, kr, zł, руб, Kč. If your local currency is not accepted you may be subject to currency conversion fees.
Jackpot City offers several of the most popular deposit methods, including traditional payment methods like credit and debit cards and some online payment services like web wallets. The deposit options available vary from country to country, but typically players can choose from these trusted payment methods:
- Visa, MasterCard, Maestro
- Skrill & Skrill 1Tap
- Entropay Virtual Visa
When making a withdrawal, please note that processing times apply. Each withdrawal request will remain pending for a minimum of 24 hours, during which you have the ability to reverse your request if you decide you’d like the keep the money to play with instead. Withdrawals requested between 5AM Thursday and 5AM Sunday will remain in your account until processing begins at 5AM Monday. An additional fee may apply for any withdrawals made via bank transfers, and cheque payments will be subject to courier charges.
Jackpot City will endeavor to cash your withdrawal back to whichever payment method you made your original deposit with, although this is not always possible. Withdrawals cannot be made to pre-paid cards or other non-refundable payment methods, and some countries will not accept deposits made to credit cards. The terms and conditions also state that JPC reserves the right to make all payments in EUR regardless of the currency you deposited in.
For further information about the methods available in your area, speak to one of JPC’s customer service reps using the live chat function.
What we don’t like about Jackpot City
- The 50X play-through requirement on the welcome bonus is amongst the higher wagering requirements you will find from our recommended casinos.
- The fine print states if a player tries to withdraw a sum of money that is 5X or more greater than the amount they have deposited at the casino, they will be limited to withdrawing only €4,000 per week and subject to a play review. This doesn’t apply to progressive jackpot wins, but could still be very frustrating for any big wins.
- Despite having a comprehensive selection of live dealer games on offer, Playboy Live Dealer is not available as it usually is when playing at a Microgaming powered site.
What we like about Jackpot City
- The promotions calendar allows players to claim a different bonus offer every day of the week.
- The Loyalty Club offers boosted rewards and extra points for playing selected slot games.
- The game lobby is well presented and easy to use.
- There is a wide selection of trusted payment methods on offer, with a good range of local currencies accepted
- The casino offers the full Microgaming range, which includes one of the most comprehensive selections of table game variants available.