When looking for a reliable online casino to play real money games, it can be daunting to see all the choices available. How do you know which casinos are safe and legitimate? Which venues offer the best bonuses? We explain everything you need to know about picking a reputable online casino and provide information about the best online casinos to play real money games directly over your Web browser with no downloads required.
Best online casinos for real money games
Best online casinos for real money play
There are many factors that determine whether an online casino is worth your time and money, but your best bet is to save yourself the time and worry and stick with the top-rated online casinos recommended on our site. These reputable sites have all been thoroughly tested by our casino team to ensure they meet all the requirements to provide a safe place for real money play. The best online casinos include:
Slots Million – Offers the largest selection of online slot games from all the major and boutique software providers, along with a great selection of table games, number games, scratch cards and niche games. The game catalogue continues to grow as Slots Million stays true to its promise to add at least two new games each month (usually it’s many more). All games are available for instant-play, and Slots Million houses the world’s first ever virtual reality slot games.
Joe Fortune – Joe Fortune caters especially to the Australian market, providing a “fair dinkum” online gambling experience with some of the biggest bonus offers going around. A wide range of Microgaming casino games are available for real money bets.
Agent Spinner – Agent Spinner has over 800 real money slots and a small selection of table games from the world’s best software providers and a very accessible, straightforward site design that lends itself well to “pick up and play”, especially on their fast-loading mobile site.
Leo Vegas – Taking multiple awards for the best online casino, especially when it comes to best mobile casino, Leo Vegas has become one of the most popular and trusted online casinos on the Web. Here you will find a huge selection of slots and table games, as well as one of the biggest selections of live dealer games available anywhere on the Internet.
Rizk – Rizk offers the hottest casino games from multiple software providers, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Yggdrasil and many more, with an easy to use Netflix style game lobby.
BGO Casino – BGO is all about the glitz and glam of Las Vegas, providing an online casino full of celebrity endorsements and hot promo offers. Here you’ll find an extensive selection of the most popular slot games from NetEnt, plus many other instant-play casino games.
32Red Casino – 32Red is a highly trusted brand when it comes to online gambling, offering separate venues for casino games, poker and bingo, with games available in instant-play or by downloading the premium 32Red casino.
7Sultans – 7Sultans offers Microgaming casino games available for browser-based play or via special downloadable software. You’ll find a wide range of real money casino games here including live dealer Playboy Bunny games.
BetOnline – BetOnline caters to players worldwide, with a special focus on the USA market. BetOnline offers casino games from BetSoft, the leader in 3D online casino software, with many of the most popular slot games on the Web.
Bodog88 – Bodog88 caters specifically to the Asian market, offering a casino, poker rooms and sportsbook for real money betting, with games available from leading software providers like Microgaming and iSoftBet.
Euro Palace – Euro Palace offers an extensive range of insant-play Microgaming casino games, with a great sign-up bonus for new players.
Royal Vegas Casino – RVC is one of the longest-running casinos on the Web, offering hundreds of games from legendary software developer, Microgaming. It is also one of the only reputable online casinos to offer a downloadable mobile casino app.
Not sure which of these casinos is right for you? Each of these sites provide the option of playing for free in practice mode, so you can demo the casino without having to sign up or deposit any of your own money. Practice play is a great way to see what the casino has to offer, sample the different games and see if it has what you are looking for before committing to any real money wagers.
How to choose a safe online casino
There are hundreds of online casinos out there, and while some are perfectly legal, licensed and regulated, there are many rogue operators out there hoping to scam unsuspecting players out of a few dollars. To avoid these dodgy operations, it is important to know what to look for when choosing an online casino to play at, and to make sure that the site ticks all the right boxes before you hand over any real money.
We’ve done the hard work for you and provided a list of recommendations for the best casinos on the Web, but it pays to carry this knowledge for yourself, so here are some pointers you should always look for when choosing an online casino:
- Licensing – It must be licensed by a safe, reputable online gambling jurisdiction, which may not always be a place you recognise. The best e-gaming licenses come from the UK, Malta, Isle of Man, Curacao, Alderney and Gibraltar, where licensees must adhere to strict rules and regulations under the laws of the country of issue.
- Game variety – There should be a wide range of games available including slots, roulette, blackjack, video poker, other table games, scratch cards, keno and live dealer games, with software from the best game developers. Names you can trust include Microgaming, Net Entertainment (NetEnt), BetSoft, Play’n Go, Evolution Gaming, Quickspin, iSoftBet, Yggdrasil, Ezugi and NYX Gaming, to name a few.
- Payment options – A range of safe, trusted payment methods should be available, like Visa, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, Flexepin, ecoPayz, Entropay and direct bank transfer. It is preferable if the casino accepts deposits in your local currency, although this is not always an option.
- Online security – Any page on the site that requests your personal or financial information must be protected by a minimum of 128 Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption security. You can identify this by checking the URL bar and ensuring there’s an additional ‘s’ in the Web address (“https://”) or the appearance of a small padlock icon. This ensures all information sent over that site is secured by the same level of security used by leading banks.
- Fairness – The casino site should be using certified RNG (random number generator) software and audited for fairness by third-party authorities like eCOGRA.
- Customer protection – The casino should support responsible gambling practices, offering self-exclusion services and information about setting yourself limits.
- Convenience – Games should be available for instant-play directly over your Web browser without having to download any software (although note that some of the leading online casinos offer both options).
Why aren’t all these casino sites available to me?
There might be a casino in our recommended list above that you are keen to visit, but it is being blocked from you or not showing up in our casino tables. This is because our website uses geo-targeting, which means our site has been optimised to provide you with information about the best casinos available to your country. If the rankings you see in our casino tables are different from the venues mentioned above, it simply means they are the best casinos catering to players in your locale.
Overall, every casino you see mentioned on our site has been tested and comes highly recommended, so stick with these casinos and you can rest assured you are playing in a licensed, reputable venue. If you’d like to find out more about the online gambling laws that apply in your country, refer to our global guide to online gambling laws.